Ryne Sandberg’s handling of Ryan Howard is becoming a key to the early portion of Sandberg’s tenure with the Phillies, Matt Gelb of the Inquirer writes. “I do think it’s important to have players who fit my type of players,” Sandberg said last week. “That’s important going forward. I think getting younger will be a step going forward.” It’s becoming clear that Howard, who Sandberg has repeatedly (and arguably with ample justification) benched, is not Sandberg’s type of player. Gelb notes that Sandberg’s years managing in the minor leagues impacted him, meaning that he would rather play a youngster than an unproductive veteran. GM Ruben Amaro, meanwhile, recently said that he was planning on Howard playing first base for the Phillies next year. A report last week indicated that the Phillies were considering releasing Howard, although Amaro has denied that’s the case. Here are more notes on the NL East.
- Two NL East starters who could be traded, A.J. Burnett and Bartolo Colon, will face off Monday, Tim Healey of MLB.com writes. Colon says that he’s ignoring the possibility that the Mets might deal him. “I don’t know anything about that,” he says through an interpreter. “Those are decisions for the upper management, and you can’t control that stuff.”
- The Mets are not likely to be buyers or sellers in the traditional sense, Anthony DiComo of MLB.com writes. That doesn’t mean they won’t be on the market, however — they will likely approach it with the goal of improving in 2015. GM Sandy Alderson says he isn’t likely to deal prospects for rentals. At the same time, they do not seem to be chomping at the bit to trade Daniel Murphy, although trading Colon could be a possibility.
MLB Trade Rumors
Think of every single footballer in the world and try to come up with the ultimate player to get a selfie with. If you didn't say Balotelli, you're wrong.
See the original post here:
The pitch invader selfie game now includes Mario Balotelli – SB Nation
The Legend of Korra, (successor to Avatar: The Last Airbender) is getting a video game this fall from Platinum Games . It will be a downloadable for most current and last gen systems
Read this article:
First Look at The Legend of Korra Video Game From Platinum Games
The Legend of Korra, (successor to Avatar: The Last Airbender) is getting a video game this fall from Platinum Games . It will be a downloadable for most current and last gen systems. Taking place between Book (season) two …
Read more from the original source:
First Look at The Legend of Korra Video Game From Platinum Games
Filed under: Coupe, Performance, Auctions, Dodge
Want to get your hands on a new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, and can’t wait to be the first to get one? Las Vegas will be the place to be on September 27. That’s where Barrett-Jackson will auction off the very first example. And you’d better bring your checkbook, because the bidding is sure to be fierce with all the proceeds going to charity.
The supercharged Challenger with VIN 0001 has been hand-painted in Stryker Red (usually reserved for the Viper) and features special badging, documentation and accompanying memorabilia – not to mention, of course, that 707-horsepower, 6.2-liter supercharged Hemi V8. The car will be on display this weekend as well at Barrett-Jackson’s Hot August Nights auction in Reno.
Not only is Dodge donating the vehicle, but Barrett-Jackson is waiving all its consignment fees and commissions so that 100 percent of the winning bid – which is sure to be mega – will go directly towards Opportunity Village, a non-profit that works to serve the needs of the mentally handicapped and their families. Check out the press release below for all the details.
Continue reading Dodge to sell off first Challenger SRT Hellcat for charity
Dodge to sell off first Challenger SRT Hellcat for charity originally appeared on Autoblog on Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:35:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Have you ever dreamt of creating your own app or game for the iPhone with zero programming skills, in just under a month, and make bank with it on the App Store? Well, we all have...but the road for a beginner can be a bumpy one. Most people start with books, and quickly realize that the book route is not the best way to learn app development. Others that look in to classroom courses quickly get discouraged by the rediculous costs.
In just 4 weeks we'll walk you through all the necessary aspects of the app development process. From planning, to development, design, and most importantly marketing, we will take your hand an walk you through the entire processs step by step.
Plus, I've also included 10 Bonus game source code templates that you can start working on immediately. All the programming has been done, so in a matter of a few hours you can fully customize into your very own game. You simply define the rules of the game, add your own graphics, sounds, background music and name it what you want and submit it to the App Store.
Here is what s included in the course package:
- Over 70 videos lessons and tutorials.
- 4 weeks of lessons covering Planning, Design, Development and Marketing.
- Basic and Advanced development video tutorials.
- Audio MP3's for each lesson to learn on the go.
- Printable PDF's for each lesson to review.
- Bonus 10 source codes / templates.
Here is the course outline
- Discover key factors for iPhone development.
- Follow proven market research & strategies that work.
- Conduct niche product research.
- Discover key differences between apps & games.
- Uncover differences between iPhone & iPad development, and much much more.
- Getting started with development.
- Explore the basic requirements.
- Uncover ways to save development time using libraries and frameworks.
- Using Windows for development.
- Understand the testing and debuging stage for your app.
- Basic development excercises, and much much more.
- Design and app development.
- Get exposed to the latest trends in app design.
- Uncover three important factors in app design.
- Get acquainted with graphic editors.
- Key elements in adding audio to your app.
- Master 2D & 3D games.
- Continue with basic development excercises.
- App Store marketing.
- Proven marketing strategies that have a track record of generating cash flow.
- Discover the most valuble insider secrets that only a select few have mastered.
- Learn how to promote your app and drive traffic to your page.
- Learn how to avoid common marketing mistakes and pitfalls.
- Learn how to publish your app to the App Store.
- Begin advanced development excercises, and much much more.
- Installing xCode and the SDK.
- Developing a simple user interface.
- How to add all types of graphical elements.
- Creating a log in screen, used to validate a user.
- Adding music and sound effects.
- Auto rotation features, and much much more.
List Price: $ 149.00
Price: $ 129.00
Price: $ 9.99
NEW BLUE GAME STYLE SOFT SILICONE RUBBER GEL Case Cover Skin For iPhone 5 5G 5TH
More IPhone Game Products
game of thrones bloopers. So much awesomeness, so little time! This year's Comic-Con in San Diego has been one barrel full of amazingness, but this may be our sneaky favorite pick from everything! And that may have to do …
See more here:
Game Of Thrones Bloopers Will Make Your Day! Watch Video HERE …